RULES FOR VISITING YACHTSMEN
Welcome to CBYC. We hope your visit will be a pleasant one. To help ensure visitors an enjoyable stay, we request that you observe the following rules:
1. Please observe our quiet hours on the dock:
Friday & Saturday 11:00pm – 9:00am
Sunday – Thursday 10:00pm – 8:00am
2. Each visiting skipper is responsible for the conduct of his/her crew.
3. Please fly your home yacht club burgee at all times.
4. Provide your own bow and stern lines with proper spring lines if needed. Be certain your boat is secure at all times. If using a slip with lines attached to the dock, DO NOT USE OR RESET THOSE LINES. USE OF THOSE LINES MAY EFFECT YOUR PRIVILEGES IN FUTURE VISITS. Use your own line to properly secure your vessel.
5. DO NOT UNPLUG ELECTRICAL CORDS FROM OUTLETS ON THE DOCK. If you need power please locate a suitable empty socket.
6. Advise Cabrillo Beach Yacht Club Office (310) 519-1694, of any changes in your mooring plans as they relate to CBYC.
7. Abide by all instructions from club officials.
8. Guests must keep all dogs leashed while on the marina slips, gangways, and parking areas. All animals must be closely supervised for safety and sanitation.
9. Guest docks and slips must be vacated by 10:00am on the day of your departure. The office must approve any exceptions.
10. No visitor may violate the Clean Water Act or any local, state, or federal laws.
The first and second nights are free to members of yacht clubs sharing reciprocal privileges with CBYC. The fee for additional nights is at a rate of $1.00/ft., with a $25.00 per night minimum. Visitors are limited to two (2) nights on the guest dock but if slip space is available, guests may stay up to seven (7) nights maximum at CBYC.
A keycard to the dock gate, restroom/showers and laundry is available with a $50 deposit. The keycard deposit is refundable with the return of the key. If you know in advance you departure will be on a Monday or Tuesday, please use a check or credit card for your keycard deposit and slip the keycard in the office mail slot and your check/credit card will be voided.
CLUB, DINNER AND BAR INFORMATION
The club is closed Monday and Tuesday. Our dining facility is open for dinner Wednesday through Saturday. Reservations are requested on Friday evenings.
The Club Office is open Wednesday through Friday from 11:00am – 5:30pm, Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am – 5:30pm.
The Clubhouse is open Wednesday through Friday from 11:00am – 10:00pm, Saturday from 9:00am – 11:00pm and Sunday from 9:00am – 9:00pm. The club monitors VHF Channel “16” during all hours of operation.
The Bar is open Wednesday through Friday from 5:00pm – 10:00pm, Saturday from 3:00pm – 11pm, and Sunday from 3:00pm – 9:00pm.
ENJOY YOUR STAY AT CABRILLO BEACH YACHT CLUB